Our Clients – CPA – Main Content – Screenshots
Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario serves and supports its more than 87,000 members and 19,000 students in their qualification and professional development in a wide range of senior positions in public accounting, business, finance, government, not-for-profits and academe.
The Project | Training and Facilitation
As part of its community outreach, CPA Ontario provides training to members who volunteer in the community to prepare returns for low income Ontarians. Traditionally, training had been provided to all new and returning program volunteers. While these have primarily been delivered in a classroom environment, CPA Ontario sought the assistance of Euphoria to transform the training experience to a virtual classroom.
As a result of this project, the time and cost to deliver the overall program was reduced significantly.
“For over a decade, we have worked with Euphoria to improve its ROI on training programs. With our most recent project, Euphoria created an extremely engaging, interactive training course for our volunteering accountants. The program dramatically improved our ability to help the accountants prepare for tax season, expedited roll-out and established a consistent training experience.”
— CPA Ontario
- Deliver to a Deadline – Euphoria, as always, employed the use of a project charter with a critical path timeline to ensure the project was ready on time for 2018 tax season.
- Ease of Use – the material was completed with facilitator notes that integrate best practice and methodologies for engagement.
- Corporate Branding Alignment
- Instructional Design Strategy
- Virtual Classroom Development